Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Hull of an experience

Dear Crappy,

I am attaching a picture of a house at 65-61 Hull Avenue in Maspeth where the resident is fighting the contractor. Look what they have done to this person's house!

Just recently (this past week) they put up a nice new fence in front of the freshly built house but the neighboring house gets nothing? What a shame!

I wish I could literally beat the crap out of the contractors and people involved in this mess!

I feel so bad these people are having to deal with this.

I found this on the web regarding the contractor American Construction & Renovation, South Ozone Park, NY:

Contractors cheated home owners out of thousands

Here is the original post.

Thanks.

- Faster340

I can do you one better than that. Check out this post from last year. It was one of our first.

This makes my all-time favorite complaint list:

"CALLER STATES THEY ARE DOING CONSTRUCTION WITH A STOP ORDER. ALSO USING BOB CAT DAMAGING CALLER'S PROPERTY. ALSO WORKER UNDER ALCOHOL (DRINKING)"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep those pictures coming in folks! An image speaks a million words.